MOP. UNIVERSAL MOP WITH TWO ATTACHMENTS OF MICROFIBER FOR FLOOR AND OTHER SURFACES
Exclusive AQUAmatic line products are unique, stylish and easy to use cleaning tools. The flexible bracing and detachable mechanisms make them multi-functional. High quality materials, versatility, reliability and ergonomics of such products make them an essential in every home. Try it for yourself with the AQUAmatic mop and see for yourself the definition of quality!
The AQUAmatic ultramodern high-tech mop allows for easy floor washing in the room, removing dirt from the ceiling and walls by spending the least of effort and time. The mop has a unique design, thanks to which it is exceptionally convenient to use and allows for reduction of the time spent cleaning. The reliable fabric clips on the AQUAmatic mop ensures quick change of cleaning attachments.
The telescopic handle on the mop can be fixed to any level as desired at 77 to 128 cm to ensure high-quality cleaning of different surfaces. The mop is equipped with the special rotating mechanism that increases its handleability.
The AQUAmatic mop set includes two microfiber attachments that ensure environment friendly cleaning and which create a safe environment for children, pregnant women and people with skin hypersensitivity, allergies or asthma. The AQUAmatic mop makes cleaning easier, quick, and high-quality and will save you time and money!
THE SET CONTAINS:
- Mop platform
Thanks to the built-in hinge, the platform may rotate in any direction to ensure high-quality cleaning of any surfaces. The unique shape with rounded edges and special faces makes it easy to remove any contamination. The rubber cover reduces the pressure on the coating and securely holds the attachment. The flexible bracing that connects the platform and the telescopic handle is made of high-quality material and resists intense loads. Clamps conveniently and firmly fix the cloth and ensure a quick change of cleaning attachments.
- Universal telescopic handle
Using a double grip rotary clamp, the telescopic handle is securely fixed to any length of 77 to 128 cm, which makes it possible to use a mop not only to clean the floor but also the walls and ceilings. It has the elastic handle that avoids slipping in the hands when cleaning.
- An attachment for dry cleaning
Makes the cleaning of large surfaces quick and high-quality. Due to the unique texture, the Brosse fabric perfectly collects dust and dirt from the floor, walls and ceiling, ideal for care of parquet and laminate.
- An attachment for wet cleaning
A double-sided attachment perfectly washes the surface, removes dirt leaving no stains. The nappy surface is ideal for regular wet cleaning, it perfectly collects dirt and absorbs water. The textile side allows to carefully and thoroughly eliminate troubles with dirt without damaging the surface.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PRODUCT ASSEMBLY
- Insert the telescopic handle into the grip fastener of the platform and tighten the nut clockwise until it stops.
- Press out the retainers and insert the edges of the attachment, then press the retainers.
- Adjust the length of the telescopic handle. To do this, unscrew the grip fastening nut, turn the upper part of the handle against the lower counterclockwise, extend the handle to the desired length, fix the length by turning clockwise, and tighten the grip fastening nut.
- The mop is ready to be used.
• For the mop to serve for longer and to enjoy the cleaning, handle it carefully, ensure it is not deformed or contacted with heating devices.
- Avoid excessive mechanical stress during assembly and use. Be careful when pressing retainers of the cleaning attachments.
- For the best results, use the original microfiber attachments.
- Do not leave microfiber attachments wet on the mop after cleaning. They are recommended to be washed and dried apart from the mop.
- To keep the unique qualities and functionality of attachments, follow instructions to use microfiber products.
Attachments for surfaces cleaning used in the AQUAmatic line are made of the ultra-thin dissected microfiber produced by the latest textile technology: each thread is cut longitudinally into eight regular sections forming microscopic slits along the entire length of the thread. Due to this feature, the capillary effect forms: as influenced by the surface tension, moisture with dirt and dust comes off the surface being cleaned and drawn into the fabric structure.
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE THE PRODUCTS OF MICROFIBER:
- Wash with soap or mild detergent without any bleach and conditioner, separately from other fabrics.
- In the case of strong contamination, it is permissible to boil the product (moisten, soap well and put it into boiling water for no more than three minutes).
- Do not use at high temperatures (do not wipe heated household appliances: lamps, heaters and the like).
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry on hot radiators.
- Do not machine wash or dry in a spin dryer.
- Avoid contact of microfibers AQUAmagic with household chemicals.
To keep the unique properties and appearance of microfiber attachments, at all times follow the instructions for use. Product lifetime while meeting all conditions – up to 2 years.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.