LAUNDRY SOAP COCONUT
Coconut oil has two main components that make it a valuable soap raw material:
Lauric acid, which is contained in the oil in a high amount (up to 52%);
And myristic acid.
Both are saturated fatty acids. These components provide, during saponification, high, in comparison with other oils, detergency, good foaming and high-quality hardness of the finished product – a bar of soap.
Laundry Soap Coconut – advantages:
- The color of the coconut product is milky without the yellowness inherent in a “standard” household product
- Lack of a characteristic odor is another advantage over the traditional product
- Coconut soap has long been used by sailors for washing and cleaning in sailing: its ability to foam well even in the sea water made it indispensable
- Coconut soap has proven itself well when washing in hard tap water
- Due to the small proportion of unsaturated fatty acids, coconut oil is an ideal basis for the production of high-quality soap with a long shelf life
- Lauric acid is widely used in medicine, since it has an antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial action.
Therefore, a product based on coconut oil can help in the healing of small cracks in the skin.
It is recommended to use coconut laundry soap for the following purposes:
- Washing clothes for newborns;
- Removing individual stains (for stubborn stains, you can also prefer a natural stain remover soap with bovine bile);
- Washing out various surfaces resistant to water treatment – bathtubs, sinks, etc. .;
- Washing dishes;
- Shoe washing;
- Washing fruits and vegetables.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.